Glee

November 6, 2010

November 6 Gratitude Nugget: Glee! The state of mind and also the show. I’m a little late on just now seeing it, but I got the first season, thank you Netflix, and am loving watching it. I know it’s not the most mature show out there but it’s definitely entertaining. I’m cracking up  laughing with every other line. Good stuff.

It’s Saturday! Enjoy it!

And go eat some cookies.

Sunflower Butter Cookies

GirlonRaw November 7, 2010 at 4:40 PM

I have just book marked those cookies to try when I get home from my honeymoon. They look delish!
.-= GirlonRaw´s last blog ..Leaving on a Jet Plane… =-.

Jessica November 7, 2010 at 1:21 PM

When I saw the pilot for Glee I sat there staring at the TV with a cocked eyebrow wondering what the hell I was watching. After the first couple of episodes I started realizing just how funny it was. Jane Lynch really makes the show golden, she kinda sealed the deal for me. But going back to the first episode, when you’re not expecting them to suddenly break out into song and dance it catches you off guard, lol.

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) November 7, 2010 at 10:18 AM

hey lady!
sorry we couldnt meet up while i was in san fran. it was a whirlwind!

ive never gotten into glee, but i could get into those cookies, easily 🙂

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun November 7, 2010 at 4:00 AM

Haha! Go eat some cookies. I took your advice and had my last choc chip cookie I got awhile ago from the freezer.
.-= Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun´s last blog ..so much fun! &amp posting what i eat Q A =-.

Ela November 7, 2010 at 1:54 AM

Gotta love netflix! I’ve never heard of ‘Glee’ – so my gratitude nugget is once again all the cultural exposure I acquire through blogging!

Hope you’re sleeping well this early Sunday morning (rather later over here in London!)
.-= Ela´s last blog ..Postcard from the Road-Airport Scary Halloween Picture =-.

Katie November 6, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Ahhh…those cookies.

I haven’t jumped on the Glee bandwagon yet. Maybe someday. I did watch Mean Girls last night though…which isn’t much more “mature”.
.-= Katie´s last blog ..Five =-.