It’s my birthday and I’ll blog if I want to

November 13, 2010

I know I saw this post title on someone else’s blog a few months ago. Not sure who’s but just know that I stole it with love.

Pretend this is a gluten free, sugar free, calorie and fat free, high protein birthday cupcake. πŸ˜‰ I am.

November 13th, 1984, I was born.

Happy Birthday to Me!

And happy birthday to Kelly Michelle. (hi Kelly! Happy birthday!)

I'm gladly accepting cupcakes and muffins. Don't care how ugly they are.

My plans for the big two six:

• Get woken up by my parents around 4 am to hear the “story of my birth”
  • Personal training workout session
  • Greet my sister’s arrival at mi casa
  • (Shopping???)
  • Make some cookies or a healthy cake with the sis
  • Birthday dinner with the boyfriend and sister at Cascals (SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD)
  • Meet friends out for drinks after dinner

Pretty solid for me. I can’t wait!!

November 13th Gratitude: I am grateful for my mom and dad for giving me birth… actually just my mom, cause I’m pretty sure it wasn’t my dad who birthed me…and without me, this blog would not exist, and you would be reading something else. Probably much more boring than this post.

Heather (Perspective Is Everything) November 16, 2010 at 11:43 AM

i’m a little late, but i hope you had a wonderful birthday! 26 was an epic year for me. it was the year i broke up with one boyfriend, moved halfway across the country, met another man, and got married!
whew! lots happened.
i hope your 26th trip around the sun is monumental and blessed πŸ™‚

Kristen (swanky dietitian) November 16, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Happy (belated) Birthday to you! It sounds like you had a wonderful day planned.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I can’t wait to read more of yours!
.-= Kristen (swanky dietitian)´s last blog ..Run and Recover =-.

Laury @thefitnessdish November 15, 2010 at 4:21 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU….

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU……

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, LORI…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

I hope it was fabulous!!!! 26 is a great year!

xoxo
.-= Laury @thefitnessdish´s last blog ..Non-Sequential Bills =-.

Amber Shea @Almost Vegan November 15, 2010 at 3:27 PM

HAPPY B-DAY!! Sounds like you’ve got some wonderful plans set up for yourself – have a blast!
.-= Amber Shea @Almost Vegan´s last blog ..105degrees- L1-W3-D5- crab cakes- chocolate torte- &amp a challenge =-.

Angela (the diet book junkie) November 15, 2010 at 2:43 PM

happy birthday!!! have an extra piece of cake for me, will ya? πŸ™‚
.-= Angela (the diet book junkie)´s last blog ..is eating healthy really more expensive =-.

Mama Samaan November 15, 2010 at 11:03 AM

I am jealous… CasCal????!!! Hope you had fun!

Christine November 15, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Happy birthday, darling! I hope you had a great time!
.-= Christine´s last blog ..β€œYou’re a Monster!” =-.

Alisa Cooks November 14, 2010 at 8:34 PM

Happy birthday!! You are such a young pup! Hope you had a good one!!!!
.-= Alisa Cooks´s last blog ..Pomegranate Peanut Butter Creaminess =-.

salah@myhealthiestlifestyle November 14, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Happy birthday girl!!! I hope you have an amazing day!!!
.-= salah@myhealthiestlifestyle´s last blog ..The Happiest Place on Earth =-.

Pure2raw twins November 14, 2010 at 5:21 AM

How are we so late in saying happy birthday to you!!! We feel horrible that we are late πŸ™

We hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!! And a drink and cupcake on us πŸ˜‰

Love you girl!!!

The Twins
.-= Pure2raw twins´s last blog ..Lentil Burger Socca =-.

kelsey@snackingsquirrel.com November 14, 2010 at 5:11 AM

you’re a scorpio still then huh! im an aries, so we’re both fire signs- woohoo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!
im glad you dont discriminate ugly muffins and cupcakes hehe πŸ˜›

kate November 14, 2010 at 5:03 AM

oh! happy belated birthday woman! hope you did it up!
.-= kate´s last blog ..Snowy Weekend =-.

Michelle@ Housewife in the Raw November 14, 2010 at 4:45 AM

Happiest of Birthdays to you sweet Lori! Don’t you love when birthdays fall on a weekend?

I hope you had a fantastic day.

Madeline - Greens and Jeans November 13, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Happy Birthday Lori!! I hope it is a fantastic one!
.-= Madeline – Greens and Jeans´s last blog ..mad world =-.

Ela November 13, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Sounds like a great day all lined up! Happy birthday to you – hope it kicks off a wonderful, gratitude-producing, flourishing, successful year!

.-= Ela´s last blog ..Farmers Market and an Old Find- Salad Kicks- Where to Get a Decent Knife =-.

Kady November 13, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Happy Birthday girl!! I love that your parents tell you the story of your birth! Sounds like a fantastic day, enjoy it!
.-= Kady´s last blog ..Heat Therapy =-.

Katie November 13, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Happy birthday!!!! Your day sounds perfect!
.-= Katie´s last blog ..Fitness and Food =-.

Carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) November 13, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Just found your blog and i love it! Happy Birthday!! hope you get up to some fun things!
.-= Carrie (Moves ‘N Munchies)´s last blog ..Banana Oats and Healthy Baking! =-.

Lauren @ WWoB November 13, 2010 at 10:17 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a wonderful wonderful day!
.-= Lauren @ WWoB´s last blog ..Shhh… =-.

Kat November 13, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Happy Birthday!! Hope its an awesome day for you πŸ™‚
.-= Kat´s last blog ..The Perfect Snack- Cranberry Nut Clusters =-.

Kelly Michelle November 13, 2010 at 9:15 AM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yayy! Love this post πŸ™‚ so happy you have fun plans. I am still recovering from last nights festivities but will be putting on the big girl pants and doing it all again tonight. LOVE Saturday bdays!