Guess What… I’m a certified personal trainer!

January 11, 2011

Guess what…

I’m as happy as a clam.

Uh, or a muscle…

But not because of this…

Or this

Or even these…

But because…

I am now the newest Certified Personal Trainer in the blogsphere. πŸ™‚

Lori the cPT.

yo yo mama January 13, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Congratulations! I can’t imagine someone more capable of doing all of the different exercises, movements (or whatever you them) and I know how devoted, passionate about this. What is next? That is, besides setting up a program for me. 10 pounds of fat to lose and much muscle to rebuild.

Lauren @ WWoB January 12, 2011 at 3:30 PM

congratulations lori! you are going to make a fabulous PT!
.-= Lauren @ WWoB´s last blog ..The best chili you will ever eat =-.

Ela January 12, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Congratulations! This sounds like a perfect component of following your passion, and I’m sure you’d be fantastic at it! I’d love to be able to be trained by you (though I’m not particularly good material to work with, unfortunately).

.-= Ela´s last blog ..Celebrations-Restaurant Review and Goodies- and Some Fun Stuff =-.

Heather (Perspective Is Everything) January 12, 2011 at 11:56 AM

aw! congratulations! that’s so cool πŸ™‚ quite an accomplishment!
.-= Heather (Perspective Is Everything)´s last blog ..Wanderlust =-.

Melissa January 12, 2011 at 9:23 AM

So happy for you!!! Wahoo that’s awesome!! Can’t wait to hear about your adventures in the fitness world:)
.-= Melissa´s last blog ..Weekend in the sun! =-.

kate January 12, 2011 at 3:30 AM

oh yay! congratulations!!!! i am excited for you!
.-= kate´s last blog ..Bio Individuality =-.

Alisa Fleming January 11, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Yah! Congratulations!!!!
.-= Alisa Fleming´s last blog ..Secrets to Better Prices on Natural &amp Organic Foods =-.

Joanne January 11, 2011 at 4:58 PM

OMG! Mega congrats love! You had best be out partying like it’s 1999! Or 1/11/11!
.-= Joanne´s last blog ..Moroccan Chickpea Barley SaladEatLiveBe for a Better 2011! =-.

Laury @TheFitnessDish January 11, 2011 at 3:22 PM

ACSM is one of the best certs out there!! My ACE test basically tested us on all ACSM standards! That’s so great!! What’s next for you???
.-= Laury @TheFitnessDish´s last blog ..Something In The Way She Moves =-.

Katie January 11, 2011 at 2:14 PM

I knew you could do it! congrats, lori. πŸ™‚
.-= Katie´s last blog ..what’s to come =-.

Pure2raw twins January 11, 2011 at 2:01 PM

WOOHOO!!! Congrats girl. Sorry it took me so long to check in on you today, but we will be in touch!!

You are Jack girl too…love you even more!

Katie January 11, 2011 at 1:50 PM

Why do I have the song “We are the Champions” running through my head right now?!?!

Congrats!!!! now, you should be expecting a lot of email questions from me. πŸ˜‰
.-= Katie´s last blog ..Orange you glad… =-.

Lindsay Cotter January 11, 2011 at 1:09 PM

whoop whoop! Big ‘ol Congrats!! I am so happy for you and for following your passion.
.-= Lindsay Cotter´s last blog ..Never say Never =-.

Michelle@ Housewife in the Raw January 11, 2011 at 12:32 PM

YAY!!! Congrats to you! So excited for you!
.-= Michelle@ Housewife in the Raw´s last blog ..Raw Fruit Balls =-.

Amber Shea @Almost Vegan January 11, 2011 at 12:30 PM

WOOT! Congratulations, girlie! ACSM is a great cert!!

Salah (My Healthiest LIfestyle) January 11, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Congrats girl!!!!
.-= Salah (My Healthiest LIfestyle)´s last blog ..Arnie and Me =-.

Kelly Michelle January 11, 2011 at 11:38 AM

You are too freaking cute. Congrats Girl you deserve it!

Kat January 11, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Congrats darling πŸ™‚ Your gunna be one kick booty trainer!
.-= Kat´s last blog ..Monday Funday =-.

Natalie @ cinnamon bums January 11, 2011 at 11:26 AM

!!!! that is soooo exciting!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! so happy for you and so proud of you!! whats your next step?! cant wait to hear more!
.-= Natalie @ cinnamon bums´s last blog ..FINALLY HOME!!!! =-.

Christin@purplebirdblog January 11, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Congratulations girl!!! You rock!! (And I have to admit, I totally thought “chicken butt” when I read your post title!)
.-= Christin@purplebirdblog´s last blog ..Jam-Filled Deliciousness =-.

The Cooking Boyfriend January 11, 2011 at 11:12 AM

And why is my avatar so creepy looking?

The Cooking Boyfriend January 11, 2011 at 11:11 AM

I am very proud of you and knew that you would be able to do it! Now train the fat off my belly.