Smooth, creamy, frosty, and spiced. This shake has got to be one of the best combination of flavors in existence. Or at least for a morning treat.
For a tasty autumn treat in the middle of winter, I present to you, The Shaken Sweet Potato (it’s wellness in a glass)…
The sweet potato
The Shaken Sweet Potato
- 1/2-1 cup cooked sweet potato or yam
- 1/2-1 cup almond milk [or your favorite]
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tsp maca powder [optional for an adrenal helper and energy booster]
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice [or nutmeg]
- 6 drops liquid Vanilla Creme Stevia [or sweetener of choice- honey would be amazing]
- fresh ginger slices depending on your liking
- Ice [lots of it]
Blend all and serve with a few shakes of cinnamon and a slice of digestive-aiding ginger.
Love in a glass? Oh, yes.
What is your spice of life? Obviously, mine is cinnamon and ginger right now.