Updates/Changes/Frustrations

February 21, 2011

I’m saying Happy Monday with a very late post. I’m working on updating the look and feel of my blog, and trying desperately to make it load faster…

That being said, I’m becoming increasingly frustrated with WordPress. Grrr. <–me being angry.

While you’re here, I do have a recipe to share, making your click to What Runs Lori worthwhile. But you’ll have to make a trip to Kara’s blog, The Very Next Thing where I’m up for Muffin -Up Monday’s. I’m sharing my healthy Spiced Apple Muffin recipe. It’s good, promise. 😉

Oh, and thank you for all the awesome comments on the Roasted Banana Soft Serve gig. Each comment made me smile. I’m having SO much fun with my camera, new light box, and creativity. 🙂 And there were some great suggestions for the alcohol-infused/induced fudge I’ll be playing with soon. Love you ladies/guys(?)

Katie February 22, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Everytime I see your blog it looks different! I love all the changes. Are you self-hosted now? Dang, movin on up….

salah@myhealthiestlifestyle February 22, 2011 at 7:43 AM

Girl I struggle so much with technology related stuff! So confusing!!

Christin@purplebirdblog February 22, 2011 at 7:42 AM

Are you self-hosted wordpress or wordpress.com? I’ve had a good amount of luck since switching to wordpress.org! I know how frustrating it can be, but don’t worry… we’re loyal and we’re not going anywhere! 😀

Christine (The Raw Project) February 22, 2011 at 7:42 AM

WordPress can be frustrating, but can’t wait to see the new look!

steph February 22, 2011 at 7:05 AM

Good timing for vodka fudge? I kid, it’s not even noon….mimosa or a bloody mary?

good luck.

Alisa Fleming February 22, 2011 at 6:59 AM

You are the muffin queen! Those healthy bites look awesome!

Yes, websites can be a bitch. Don’t worry, it will come together!

Heather (Perspective Is Everything) February 22, 2011 at 6:35 AM

hope it goes well! deep breaths and frequent breaks. we’ll be here when it’s up and running the way you want 🙂

Joanne February 22, 2011 at 2:55 AM

I get frustrated with blogger just about every other day so I totally understand. Hope your issues work out soon!

Lindsay Cotter February 22, 2011 at 2:31 AM

um I hear ya!! I hate technology. No worries, take your time with the blog. We’re still here!

Mandi February 21, 2011 at 7:38 PM

I’m looking forward to seeing those blog updates! 🙂 Hopefully the whole wordpress frustrations don’t cause too much trouble.

alyssa - fashion fitness foodie February 21, 2011 at 5:54 PM

Wordpress can be extremely frustrating!! Are you going to have a new URL? Wanted to add it to my reader if so! Good luck switching everything around 🙂