Currently Enjoying

April 5, 2011

Goooooooooooooooooooood morning.

It’s 9:25 am in my world.

I’m sitting at work.

Coffee in hand and green smoothie by my side.

I have already made some extra moolah* (that’s money, also in Lori Land)

I have already finished a crazy lifting workout.

I have already had 1 liter of water.

And now I am currently enjoying one of these…

Did I mention I’m enjoying one guilt free?

Don’t worry, you’ll get the recipe tomorrow, along with some of my good news* (good news has to do with money… any guesses?!). But I have yet to snap a photo to share along with the good news… which the truth is, things are just better with graphics. 😉

Happy Tuesday!

What have you accomplished already today?

Leashieloo April 6, 2011 at 3:07 AM

I’ve made a gluten free brownie mix before and it turned out fairy successful. Less cakey than normal, but nobody was complaining. Your cupcakes look AMAZING by the way!

Ally @ Sweet & Savory April 5, 2011 at 10:49 PM

I’ve accomplished about 10 newborn feedings…does that count as anything productive???

Chuck April 5, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Glad it’s guilt free! It always should be that way

Michelle {the lively kitchen} April 5, 2011 at 5:59 PM

I had a full Tuesday with my babies and managed to stay remarkably patient and energetic. Yay me. I deserve one of those cupcakes!

Pure2raw Twins April 5, 2011 at 4:30 PM

you go girl! you are amazing! we accomplished a few things in growing our bakery; one thing had a local health event here and had a great turn out and people liking our products 🙂 so that is always a good thing!

Katie April 5, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Its late already, but at 9:30, I’d already putting the finishing touches on and sent my last chapter to my advisor and finished half my workout!

I want a cupcake.

andrea devon April 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM

by the time my slow internet loaded this page it is exactly 9:25 in my world too! i have accomplished nothing today thus far, and i am totally ok with that; i worked much too much last week. and i have to prep for a cooking class tonight, so i will be working soon enough! i love all the baking you’ve been doing… can’t wait to have time to trial some of them soon! aloha, andrea

Melissa April 5, 2011 at 8:31 AM

Girl you inspire me!!! So productive so early:)

Those cupcakes look divine Mmmmm!!!

Sable@SquatLikeALady April 5, 2011 at 8:28 AM

I have no idea what the extra moolah could be from!! I am super excited for you though! Whatever it is you DEFINITELY deserve it 🙂

Those cupcakes look amaaaaazing!! So pretty!

Heather @ kissmybroccoli April 5, 2011 at 7:19 AM

Which is obviously nothing like MULTItasking…Grrrr, typos…I loathe you!

Heather @ kissmybroccoli April 5, 2011 at 7:17 AM

Woo hoo! Talk about a productive morning! Surprises that involved extra moolah are always fun! Those cupcakes look absoulutey gorgeous! Hmm, it’s 11:45 in my world, I’m at work and I have accomplished nothing…well, unless you count catching up on blogs on my phone in between patients! Yeah, I’m a mutitasker! 😉

Kelly Michelle April 5, 2011 at 7:11 AM

Wow I’m jealous. It’s 12:45 in my world and while I’m at work I’m deathly ill and have accomplished nothing in 2 days except being a blob ( a blob in excessive amts of pain).

nelly April 5, 2011 at 7:05 AM

my hat is off to you…wowsa! can’t believe you already did all that and it’s only 9 a.m. in your world!!!

extra moolah…are you putting your personal training certification to use? training someone? i noticed foodbuzz on your blog…did you just become a featured publisher? or…have you started selling your goodies? that’s all i’ve got!!!

those cupcakes are making me drool…in my world, it’s dessert time…