Tempt Taste

April 14, 2011

A good friend sent me a coupon for any two free Living Harvest brand products. I went with Tempt Hempmilk Ice Cream in Mint Chip and Coffee BiscottiDuh, wouldn’t you?

And then the taste test began.

Verdict?

I like ice cream.

🙂

Alisa Fleming April 18, 2011 at 4:15 PM

I’m not sure if we got a bad batch, but the mint chip was our least favorite, and we love mint chip! The chocolate won for us hands down (and I’m not a big chocolate person). It flowed 🙂

Amber Shea @Almost Vegan April 15, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Those ice creams are DANGEROUS. To my waistline. That is all.

Monique April 14, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Oh wow those sound delicious!!!! I am a total ice cream addict. It’s the one thing I can live without. Major sweet tooth 🙂

Emily April 14, 2011 at 1:32 PM

I’ve been “tempted” (ha!) by Tempt before, but never tried! I always go for the coconut milk stuff. I will have to give this a try next time!

Heather @ kissmybroccoli April 14, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Nice! I’ve never tried the Tempt before…or hemp milk for that matter. I was just going to ask how the creaminess factor was, but I just saw Erika’s comment! I’ll have to give it a try!

The Teenage Taste April 14, 2011 at 12:10 PM

I tried Tempt a few weeks ago because it was on sale at my grocery store and fell in love! It’s hard to believe that it’s dairy-free because the texture is so creamy! Yum!

Christin@purplebirdblog April 14, 2011 at 8:50 AM

I always see those in stores, but I’ve never bought any! Looks damn good though 🙂

Melissa April 14, 2011 at 7:43 AM

hemp milk? wow!!! I would have definitely gone with the mint chip as well..great choice!

Ela April 14, 2011 at 7:42 AM

Wow, what a great opportunity! Mint chip is always my favorite…

Kelly April 14, 2011 at 7:29 AM

I have seen this ice cream before at Whole Foods but never purchased it…going to have to try it now! Looks great!

(PS…I don’t think we will die! haha! But I think water is going to be an issue! But we’re smart ladies!)

zoe (and the beatles) April 14, 2011 at 7:24 AM

tempt might be the most delicious dessert ever. it’s better than any “ice cream” i’ve ever had, “real” or not. the chocolate is so decadent! totally one of my favorites 🙂 i can’t really keep this stuff in the house though! i don’t trust myself around it. it’s THAT good! hah.

Lesley Lifting Life April 14, 2011 at 6:08 AM

Oooh, I absolutely LOVE their coffee biscotti flavor, yum!

Katie April 14, 2011 at 5:52 AM

I went with those same two flavors! I liked the mint best.

Sable@SquatLikeALady April 14, 2011 at 5:23 AM

Ooooh I’ve never tried hempmilk ice cream! Looks nice and creeeamy though! I am loving the abundance of new and newish non-dairy ice cream products to try 😀

Lauren @ WWoB April 14, 2011 at 4:52 AM

I would have bought two flavors of icecream too – NO question.