It’s been a long week but it’s finally Friday.
It’s finally Friday and I’m eagerly awaiting the weekend of replenish my reserves, physically, emotionally, and sleep-wise. I’ve been SO busy the past few days. Waking up at 4 am (Tuesdays and Thursdays) is tough, but worth every training session I have.
I’ve been missing my recipe making and blog writing this week, so Saturday I’m spending as much of the day as I can in the kitchen coming up with delicious meals to share with you! My list has already started.
Among the busyness of life lately, I’m finding so much joy in talking and finding time for my friends. I’ve gotten to know a few new women/friends who have been true life-savers (hopefully you know who you are!). I am finding joy in “chatting” with my blog friends, too. I don’t know what I would do without you guys/gals in my life.
Being that it’s finally Friday, I did my last workout of the week and I’m happy to be taking the much needed, upcoming rest days. But just in case you’re not taking the weekend off, here’s a great one for you to get those muscles working.
Weekend Worker Workout
Get ready for this circuit routine that has fat-burning cardio intervals between exercises. Equipment needed: a pair of medium-weight dumbbells, a medicine ball, a jump rope, and large exercise ball. Rest as you need, but try to complete the circuit with little to no rest between exercises.
- Rope jumps – 50 reps
- Medicine Ball Wood chops – 20 each direction
- Dumbbell shoulder carry squat and press – 20 reps
- Hamstring bridge / rolls with exercise ball – 20 reps
- Exercise ball push ups (feet on ball)- as many reps as possible
- Jump rope – 50 reps, as fast as possible
- Dumbbell alternating bent over rows – 20 reps each side
- Medicine ball stationary lunges – 15 reps each leg
- Medicine ball crunch – 20 reps
- Medicine ball mountain climbers – 20 reps
- Jumping jacks – 40 reps
- Bench triceps dips – as many reps as possible
Repeat 2-3 times through. Ready, set, have fun!
And after you complete this workout, since I know you will, come back and tell me how you liked it! I’m subbing teaching some boot camp classes next week at my gym, so I need feedback.
It’s finally Friday- go out enjoy your day!
Questions of the Day:
What can you do for yourself this weekend?
I am perfect, whole and complete.