Gratitude Questions of the Day

June 13, 2011

Every day I get these Gratitude Questions of the Day (via cafegratitude.com) delivered into my email inbox. And recently, each of them has pertained to certain things that are going on with my life. Strange how that happens. 😉

I wanted to share a few with you on this amazing Monday morning. These questions are here to answer in the comment or just think to yourself. There are no wrong answers, and sometimes, there just are no answers. Enjoy your day! Tomorrow I have a delicious dinner to share with my favorite blog readers. Duh, that’s you!

Who has made a difference in your life?

What are you living for?

Luke June 17, 2011 at 12:49 PM

What made a difference in my life :

After i was alone for a long time i met a girl – she changed my life showing me how to love again.

What i am living for :

Am living to make me and the one i love happy. (in socially acceptable ways ;))

dido June 14, 2011 at 10:07 AM

WOW!!WHAT QUESTIONS!!!!

1. DR MICHAEL LITMAN AND THE WISDOM OF KABALAH!
2. I LEAVE FOR THE HOPE OF HAVING A BETTER CONNECTION BETWEEN PEOPLE !

tea-bag June 14, 2011 at 6:42 AM

my mom’s made the biggest difference in my life. she has overcome so many struggles and raised me to be a shining example of perfection 😉 … she didn’t teach me humility, though! 🙂

Chuck June 13, 2011 at 8:35 PM

All I know is that I hope and pray my parent’s know how grateful I am for them and how much I love them. I’ve promised myself that one day I’ll pay it all forward.

Pure2raw twins June 13, 2011 at 4:10 PM

love this kind of stuff…what I am living for – to make the world a healthier and happier one snack at a time 😉

Kelly June 13, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Keith has made the biggest difference in my life. He has taught me so much about what it means to truly love and care for someone. He is literally my world and while I know I would be okay should something ever happen to him (God Forbid) I do live for him and for the life we have created together.

lindsay June 13, 2011 at 11:50 AM

gosh, so many people have made a difference in my life. Thats a good feeling! and the list will keep going, that I know!
😉

Kristen (swanky dietitian) June 13, 2011 at 11:12 AM

I would have to say that my family and friends have made a huge difference.
I am so lucky to be so close to them.

zoe (and the beatles) June 13, 2011 at 11:05 AM

whoa. hold UP! cafe gratitude has an e-mail they send out every day!?! where have i been!! gotta get on that mailing list…

anyyywho. who has made a difference in my life? way, way too many people. i’d venture to say just about everyone i’ve come into contact with for extended periods of time. and what am i living for? happiness. simplicity. love. all good things.

wishing you a wonderful monday <3

chrysta June 13, 2011 at 10:57 AM

My mother and husband has made the hugest impact on me. They have both supported and been with me through the thick and the thin. They are extraordinary people and Im so lucky to have them in my life! Im living for kickin ass! =)

Jenn @ Peas & Crayons June 13, 2011 at 10:46 AM

My Husband has literally made the biggest impact on my life ever. He turned it upside down with moves and adventures and the demise of my career and the potential birth of a new one 😉 crazy ride

and i’m living for vacations baby! <3 haha

love you!

Monique June 13, 2011 at 9:22 AM

So, I recently read a philosophy book and my world has been turned upside down haha. This kind of reminds me of that 🙂