Coming Up In 2012 On What Runs Lori

January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! Can you believe it’s already 2012?!

Seriously, I think I just got used to writing 2011.

Anyway, while you’re hopefully not nursing a hangover today, here’s what’s coming up on WRL.

How to Make Homemade Sausage

How to Make Homemade [Awesome and Real] Sauerkraut

How to Smoke A Turkey

More on my Before and After and Meal Planning Menus

“The One-Day Diet”

Spicy Paleo Bread

Paleo Pumpkin Spice Bars

Quite a few Giveaways(!!!)

Lots of Workouts

…..and sooooooooooo much more!…..

Don’t forget to like WRL on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, and Pin-it on Pinterest!

Here’s to 2012!

Amber October 11, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Our family absolutely loves eMeals and have been using them for over a year and I found it at mealplans4thefamily.com. The video review at the bottom by the young couple is what sold us! We had been looking for ways to serve a variety of dishes (healthy and on budget). This was it!

Stephanie January 2, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Wow! I can’t wait for the recipes.
Just wondering if you’ve heard of the “Perfect Health Diet” by Paul Jaminet? A lot of paleo people seems to be leaning towards eating more of “safe starch.” I am personally very interested in this whole “traditional” nutrition approach, so I just wanted to hear what you thought of it. Thanks!

Ela January 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Happy New Year to you!

Oh what fun on the sauerkraut–I used to have a crock like that when I lived in CA–they’re awesome. I love the sound they make when things are fermenting along happily…

Christin@purplebirdblog January 2, 2012 at 1:23 PM

That last picture of you is simply stunning, my dear!! I was JUST reading about those fermenting crocks like I see in your saurkraut picture (I was looking up stuff about making kimchi), and I am very curious about where you got it, how much it cost, and the whole process!! Fermenting my own veggies is definitely on the radar for 2012 for me. I know you’re the busiest of busy bees, and I miss talking to you, but know that I’m thinking awesome thoughts for your success in the coming year, my sweet friend! xo

Chuck January 1, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Yes! Can’t wait to learn how to make sausage! And the paleo buns to eat it on!

amy@healthyhungryhappy.com January 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM

yay love it lori!! cant wait to see ur new workouts and paleo recipes…keep em coming! happy ny!

Katie January 1, 2012 at 6:36 PM

I just decided that I am going to try to make a new thing every week in 2012. So far, nothing, but I’ve got time. I’m thinking kimchi will be first on my list!

Pure2raw twins January 1, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Happy New Year Lori!! 2012 is going to be a great year 🙂

Todd January 1, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Woohoo! Happy New Year! Here’s to good health and fitness, and more yummy foods to try! Keep up the great site Lori!

Justine Duppong @ Life With Cheeseburgers January 1, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Your 2012 looks awesome! My resolution is to complete my 2012 “Cheeseburger Challenge”, a Two-Sentence-a-Day journal challenge: http://lifewithcheeseburgers.com/2012/01/01/cheeseburger-challenge-2012-two-sentence-a-day-journal/

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table January 1, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Happy New Year!

I love spicy food – can’t wait for that Spicy Paleo Bread.