Ode To Pinterest

April 16, 2012

Oh Pinterest, you got my attention.

Really, you had me at Hello.

And with your witty sense of style, your keen ways of luring me in with food, and your wonderful ways with exercise, how could I even say no?

The countless hours unwasted by constantly pinning and repinning… Liking and drooling.  Pictures, pictures, and more pictures.

Pinterest, I love you.

I’ll admit it…

I’m addicted to Pinterest.

Isn’t it just fitting that Day 16 of the Health Activist Writers Month Challenge prompt is to create a Pin Board of my health focus on Pinterest.

Fitting because oh-me-oh-my, I have a health and fitness board already (and we all know I just couldn’t live without Pinterest).

And wouldn’t you know, you get to share some of the fun pictures with me, today.

Yippie!

We have a What Runs Lori’s Exercise and Fitness Board

We have a Delicious Food Board… which has been circulating like crazy with this recipe:

Of course, we can’t leave out a Dessert Board!

So, do I have a health theme for my Pinterest page? Not really, but I can tell you, you’ll only find great stuff. There’s motivation, inspiration, delicious food, great recipe, drool-worthy desserts, and cool style-type pics.

What’s your Pinterest page??? Link below!

Sarah @ The Healthy Diva April 18, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Pinterest is the ultimate time wasting machine and I love it! You can find me here http://pinterest.com/thehealthydiva/

Jen@FoodFamilyFitness April 17, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Yay for pinterest! I love it!!!
Mine is: http://pinterest.com/jen_foodfamfit/

Leah April 16, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I’m also a little pinterest obsessed… just pinned one of your photos! http://pinterest.com/leahjayn/

Meg April 16, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Eat Clean, Train Dirty

unbelievable! I need it. Same with the “I Juice” <- that one I need for my 250 lbs of muscle boyfriend. People ask him if he is on steroids all the time! haha awesome..
oh and thanks for your paleo pancake recipe from a while back. awesome.

Lindsay April 16, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Well I guess you are officially hooked! I remember when we were first talking about it! How are you anyway?! Looks like life us good 🙂

Abby April 16, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I’m obsessed with Pinterest! I swear one day I’ll make my Pinterest Closet real life. I just started following you, here’s my link..

Ela April 16, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I just by the skin of my teeth got a pinterest invite courtesy of wego. Now I have to figure out what the heck to do with it!

So, we’re at totally different ends of the curve with this prompt–I was annoyed by it because it’s not straightforward to get an acct and they didn’t make that clear up front. Anyway, I’m excited to see your enthusiasm for pinterest, and I know that you’re going to inspire me to be able to come up with “something,” at least!