Mango Avocado Salsa & The Best Workouts for Your Body Type

June 20, 2012

Have you ever wondered what the best workout would be for your body type?

I mean, there are hundreds of thousands of workouts and hundreds of thousands of never-ended different body types. And since nothing in this world is truly one-size-fits-all, some workouts, diets, foods, likes, loves, are not created equal. Sometimes, though, you can find that one dress that fits you perfectly- just like a workout that you love and works well for your body type.

Well, Everyday Health(.com) has researched some of the best workouts for many different body types out there and compiled them into an easy-to-use post. Check out the post: Best Workouts for Your Body Type

One of my workouts is included in that so I know the list is legit. 😉

Now that you have some information on some workouts, why not include some information on a kick-ass, deliciously tangy, salsa recipe?

Salsa is one of those things that, like body types and workouts, comes in all different shapes and sizes, and ingredients!

One of my favorite things to include in a salsa is fresh, tropical fruit such as mangoes, pineapple, or even juicy peaches. This recipe fairs well with every taste and is definitely one of my favorite summer side dishes [to be eaten from the bowl with a spoon].

At this point you could slather this salsa all over chicken, BBQ’ed veggies, crisp lettuce leaves, or devour by way of spoon. Either or any way works for me. I don’t judge.

🙂

Patent Attorney February 5, 2014 at 4:14 AM

This look so juicy! Thanks for sharing!

Mary@FitandFed November 17, 2012 at 6:05 PM

You are so right that champagne mangoes are the best! I also love salsa with mango, avocado, and cilantro, I encourage your readers to try it! That ‘workout for your type’ post was realistic and had some good advice, namely, “let go of having the perfect body.” We can do so much with our workouts: feel better, have fun, be healthier– it’s just too much to burden our exercise with somehow creating ‘the perfect body’ too.

Ashley June 28, 2012 at 6:45 AM

I am yet to figure which workouts are best for me. I have never given it much thought before. The salsa looks great 🙂

Riley June 26, 2012 at 4:31 PM

The salsa looks yummy!!! I will prepare it sometime. Thanks a lot for the workout tips.

Salah (BEAT) June 25, 2012 at 6:47 AM

This salsa looks so wonderful! Perfect for the summer time!!!

Rigoberto Jorge June 23, 2012 at 10:05 AM

The recipe of Mango Avocado Salsa is a great and healthy recipe. So, this recipe is perfect for every health-conscious people. I want to try this recipe. Thanks for this great post.

purelymichelle June 22, 2012 at 6:45 PM

salsa looks great! never thought about what workouts work best for my type

Alisa June 21, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Yummy salsa! Definitely a healthy topper.

Fun article. I always think of myself as an athletic build, but sounds like I’m a wee bit of a pear 🙂

christina June 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM

For some reason, my eyes went all crazy and I read your title as “the best salsa for you body type.” Yup. I made salsa last night, so my second thought was “omg I hope I made the right kind.” What a dork! I’m loving all the fresh summer produce. It makes for the best salsa! I got watermelon in my CSA yesterday so I definitely need to add some to my salsa.

Lori June 23, 2012 at 6:24 AM

I like it! The best salsa for your body type. Now that’s the type of eating I like. 😉