There’s one thing I know and it’s how to make food fast. Healthy food fast. And also really slow. But this post is all about quick Chicken Curry.
Scrumptious (if I do say so myself).
In a Hurry, Pumpkin Chicken Curry (Wrap)
Serves 4. Paleo option.
- 1 13 oz. can chicken breast, or home-cooked
- 3 tbsp pumpkin (canned or freshly cooked)
- 1 tbsp tahini (or almond butter)
- 1-2 tbsp Greek yogurt or olive oil mayo
- 2 green onions
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- handful raisins
- leftover veggies
- Gluten-free spinach wrap, or Paleo option of lettuce leaves or nori wrapper
Combine the all ingredients, chicken breast through ground pepper, in a large bowl and mix well. Fold in raisins.
Set your wrap-of-choice (if using) on a large plate. Spoon two to three helpings of chicken curry mixture onto your wrap.
Top with warmed leftover veggies and fold your wrap to contain its contents.
It’s messy… but that’s half the fun.