Heeeeeeelllllllllloooooooo! Welcome to wonderful Friday! I honestly didn’t know if Friday was going to make it to us this week. But it did. So happy. 🙂
So, this post was accidentally posted yesterday (yeah, that was my fault). So some of you already took a peak, some didn’t. Either way, it’s short and sweet and ready for Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!
I have been seriously, seriously busy lately. I almost feel like a chicken running around with my head cut off (nice euphemism, huh?), except I’m feeling grounded and sane at the same time.
I am one of those Do-Too-Mucher’s (which we’ll talk about in a later post…) who tries to take on the world and say yes and yes and then more yes’s before finally collapsing in a pile of stress. But for the last few weeks of me doing-too-much, I’m feeling ok with it all.
Somehow I’m finding it all quite doable. And somehow I’m happy and satisfied with it all. 🙂
One way to kill two birds with one stone (geez, those idioms are violent!) is to exercise. This is where I find ME time and burn calories and de-stress. (ok, that was really three birds but whatever)
And when you do do a lot, like me, you want your workouts short but insanely effective… like some of the fun exercises I’ve been doing lately.
Nothin’ But Sweat Workout
- walking lunges holding a 25# or 45# plate overhead (engage those core muscles!) -25 out/25 back
- jump rope (50 single passes or 25 double unders)
- Bosu jumping side lunge (one foot on bosu at a time, lunging to the side then jump to the other side, switching feet) -25
- Bosu push-ups (flip the Bosu so the flat part is facing up) -10 to 15
- Bosu mountain climbers (no rest- do right after finishing your push-ups) -25
- Repeat this lovely sweaty circuit two more times
You can thank me when you’re done… sweating. 😉
Now get going with it! Let me know what you think. Don’t you wish you were my training client? 😉
Maybe some Katified Blackies…?
Make all of those, and some Buffalo Bean Dip, because that just sounds amazing.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a signed cookbook by a chef professional.
Aaaaaaaand go rate my cupcake!
What about you:
What have you been having a hard time finding the courage to do?
What are you grateful for?
These questions were meant for me when they were delivered to my gmail inbox… questions I need to ask myself. 🙂