Monday as Friday

July 16, 2010

Well, play time had to end sooner or later and I’m back from my hiatus in Alaska!!! Yup! I just spent 5 full days in Anchorage, Alaska soaking up the summer sun playing in the clouds, rain, a little sun, deep sea fishing, having a blast at my friend’s wedding, touching a glacier, drinking glacier water (THEN I was told there are sometimes parasites in the water…. um….), running in the streets of Anchorage, seeing a HUGE moose, watching some reindeer, bonding with new friends, drinking ridiculous amounts of coffee, and looking at the clock at 2:00 am thinking how crazy it is that it looked and felt like it was 5:00 in the afternoon (!!). All-in-all, it was an amazing, amazing trip and don’t you worry, you will be getting all the details and pictures as soon as I recover.

Actually, today I’m just posting a little blurb (see first paragraph) to say I’m back in action and this weekend you’ll be filled in on the vaca. Today must be spent checking/replying to emails, catching up on work, reading my very missed blog friends posts, and getting settled back into reality. 🙂 The work week isn’t so bad when your first day back is Friday…

Pure2raw twins July 18, 2010 at 11:42 AM

YAY!!! Cannot wait to hear about your trip!

We are having Socca tonight and thought of you ; )

Alisa July 17, 2010 at 6:12 AM

Welcome back! Can’t wait to hear about the trip 🙂
.-= Alisa´s last blog ..Holy Crap- Insanity Works! My Fit Test Results … =-.

Simply Life July 17, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Welcome back! Looks like you had fun!
.-= Simply Life´s last blog ..Can I Overcome My Last Marinara Disaster! =-.

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) July 16, 2010 at 8:00 PM

welcome home, glad it was fun..and your FB pic that i saw is awesome…hottie alert!!!!! 🙂
.-= Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga)´s last blog ..100 CSN Stores Shopping Spree Give Away! =-.

Katie July 16, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Ease back in slowly. Friday email day is a perfect way to get back to it. And the weekend is literally just around the corner!
.-= Katie´s last blog ..Light- brainless- and fluffy =-.

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) July 16, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Hiatus in Alaska!!! Now THAT sounds interesting!!!!

Thanks for your comment on my blog 🙂
The breakfast isn’t really a smoothie, it is like oatmeal, and needs to be eaten with a spoon. If you look at this post I give the recipe (you can mix whatever you want with the banana to make the soft serve):

Have a great weekend 🙂