Tips. Because I said so.

December 16, 2010

Tips of the day:

1. Go make some gingerbread men, preferably gluten free, and report back to me with the recipes so I can make some. (I LOVE the Gingerbread Man from Shrek… seriously, he’s f***ing adorable.)

2. Go check out the Tenth Day Before Christmas recipe. Mmmm, recipes.

3. Enjoy your Thursday. It’s the only one you’re getting this week.

4. [Insert your own clever and witty tip here… errrr…. below in the comments section]

Joanne December 17, 2010 at 8:18 AM

Should I EVER get around to my christmas baking, then I will attempt to procure a recipe for you. Until then, I’ll just dream about them…
.-= Joanne´s last blog ..Risotto with Salmon and Prosciutto =-.

melissa December 17, 2010 at 6:16 AM

love this post!!

Don’t do anything at your work Christmas party that will make you the talk of the office..for years. (this is a reminder for myself mostly as my work party is tonight lol)
.-= melissa´s last blog ..Fail =-.

sophia December 16, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Go buy a pound of butter, because it’s just abt fantastic in everything.

Bake something intimidating, because tis the season and your family will still love you while eating the mistakes. 🙂

Katie December 16, 2010 at 6:38 PM

I just made some gingerbread men yesterday. Not GF though. Those ginger cookies I sent you a LONG time ago were GF though. Still need to perfect that recipe. 🙂

Tip: DO NOT go to the mall. No matter how many gifts you need to buy, nothing good will come of it.
.-= Katie´s last blog ..When it starts to get cold =-.

Laury @thefitnessdish December 16, 2010 at 6:29 PM

FOUND ONE FOR YOU

.-= Laury @thefitnessdish´s last blog ..3D Belly =-.

Laury @thefitnessdish December 16, 2010 at 6:08 PM

LOL, you are so cute. I haven’t made gingerbread cookies since I was little with my mom…NO ideas why????
.-= Laury @thefitnessdish´s last blog ..3D Belly =-.

Heather (Perspective Is Everything) December 16, 2010 at 4:43 PM

ooooh great idea. i need to get baking!!
GO and do something for someone else. just because. 😀
.-= Heather (Perspective Is Everything)´s last blog ..Quotes =-.

kat December 16, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Go take your dog for a walk. Seriously, she’s begging you

Pure2raw Twins December 16, 2010 at 12:34 PM

I still need to make some gf gingerbread cookies this holiday season. It has been on my list 😉 haha

Tip: go call your parents… they appreciate it especially this time of the year 🙂